- Must have chef experience, whether it is current or in the past
- Work Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
- Based in the London Area
- Competitive salary £50k +
They need a Head of Research & Development to help create and implement the development of their restaurant outlets. You’ll primarily be based in central London in a futuristic new office, using the best technology to complete your work.
There is endless room for progression, you could be a part of something huge!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
● Writing recipes
● Testing recipes
● Documenting results of tested recipes
● Maintaining a kitchen station
● Recipe database organisation
● Creating operational tools for editions partners
- A diverse food background
- Preferably a branded background or have worked with big retailers in the culinary sector.
- Must have chef experience but can be more in more of a development or operations role now
- Extensive experience in preparing & cooking food
- Extensive experience on an R&D or Recipe Testing team
- Food Safety Certificate Level 2 or higher
- Experience hitting targets on an ambitious, hard-working team
- Endless free food
- Gym use
- Work in an excellent office with amazing views and ‘to do’s’
- Development and training courses
- New equipment such as Macbooks
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.