Head Chef required for this boutique pub with rooms based in central Winchester. This restaurant/pub is situated in a lovely location and operates an impressive A la carte menu. Head chef will be working in a brigade of 9 chefs and overall responsible for the main kitchen and the tea room food operation.
A large pub operator with establishments across the UK but each individual pub has their own ambiance and atmosphere. Within this company there are excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Chef (Winchester):
- Overall management of the kitchen
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Develop and train the other chefs
- Experience as a Head Chef in a similar establishment
- Fine Dining experience is essential
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Salary up to £48,000 for the right candidate
- Excellent career opportunities to develop and progress
- Every Sunday off
ACT NOW: To apply for this role press the apply button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.