A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven Head Chef to work as part of a National group, which at their heart is still very much a family run business. You’ll be serving fresh Italian food in a bustling, newly renovated venue and this is a real chance to come in and manage a great team of people and really take control of the kitchen, leading the restaurant to new heights!
Your role working as a Head Chef will involve:
- Running the Kitchen on a day to day basis.
- Sourcing local and seasonal produce
- Maximising profit from all food produced and served
- Develop a strong reputation for the Restaurant and develop/retain and recruit a highly motivated team whilst exceeding the annual target for food profit contribution
- Experience at Head Chef/Senior Sous or equivalent positions.
- A strong balance between kitchen management and desire to serve exceptional dishes
- Proven longevity in roles
- You must also have experience of managing and motivating a team of chefs, budget management experience in terms of food and costs control and knowledge and understanding of sourcing excellent seasonal produce, supplier relationships, rota management, food, menu and labour cost control
- You must hold appropriate professional qualifications and have HACCP knowledge
- Up to £36k + Tips
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Retail and travel discounts
- Recruit a friend Scheme
- Star of the Month & Golden Ticket Award
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Free Parking
If you feel you meet the requirements and want to work alongside a highly motivated and passionate team then we would love to hear from you.
ACT NOW! Press the ‘Apply’ button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.