Our client is an outdoor leading leisure park based in the new forest on the way to Bournemouth. They are currently recruiting for a Head Chef to join their brigade. You will be required to work 5 out of 7 days per week. You will report in to the Executive Head Chef who oversees all the Holiday Villages.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- Stock control
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
- Training and development of kitchen team
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications would be a benefit
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
The Reward/Benefits – Head Chef:
- Great Salary of £28,000
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Discounts across the Group
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.