A fabulousmodern, fresh and inviting restaurant in Lowestoft is looking for experienced Head Chef.Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce where possible. As a Head Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week – various shifts winter 40 hours a week and summer 45 hours. Must be Grill experienced.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef (Lowestoft):
- Cost management both for food & personnel.
- To be fully involved with the menu development.
- Daily communication with front of house & kitchen team.
- Constant development of dishes & menus, ensuring that all menus are published on time.
- To work with the Executive Head Chef to create a tailored Attitude on Food plan for your team.
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef (Lowestoft):
- Passion for what you do and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communicator and a sense of fun!
The Reward/Benefits – Head Chef (Lowestoft):
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum DOE
- Great Tips
- Company benefits
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.