An events catering company which prides itself on an excellent standard of service. This company offers great opportunities for career progression and development. Currently recruiting for an experienced Head Chef to join the team in Winchester.
The role will be based at the main kitchen in Winchester, however you will regularly lead the team at outside private events.
Drivers essential, mileage will be paid from the main kitchen to outside events or the use of the company van to travel to events can be used to cover expenses.
As a Head Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week, Occasional evenings and weekends off depending on business needs. You must be flexible with working hours.
Contracted to 35 Hrs per week + Overtime will be paid.
Experience at Head Chef Level essential!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- To control and maintain the stock levels
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Head Chef Experience
- Longevity – No Job Hopping
- Own transport is essential
The Reward/Benefits – Head Chef:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- An hourly salary of up to £13.50 per hour offered depending on experience.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.