Are you looking for a role which offers a great work/life balance, latest finish 7PM and still working with fresh food? If so then look no further...
- Cooking and serving lunch and dinner for up to 140 covers
- Cooking quality fresh meals from fresh ingredients
- Ability to manage, train and develop a small team
- Compliance with the company food and health and safety policies and the completion of the company due diligence records
- Completion of the company bookwork
- Weekly stocktaking
What's in it for you....
- Competitive salary
- Great work/life balance
- Managing a small team and catering for around 150 covers.
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme and childcare voucher scheme
- Meals provided whilst on duty
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience and head chef/chef manager would be ideal or strong 2nd chef
- Food hygiene and health and safety qualifications
- A "can do" attitude
- Flexibility in working hours and day
- Basic IT skills
- Knowledge of allergens
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635 34949.