Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Head Chef for their site in Bovington. This Company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress. The successful candidate will work 5/7 days, 6am-2pm/12.30pm-8.30pm, 1 in 2 weekend, 40hrs - Overtime paid with Xmas/New Year off, Bank Holidays
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef (Bovington) will Include:
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef (Bovington):
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- IT Literate
The Reward/Benefits – Head Chef (Bovington):
- Hourly rate up to £10 per hour with overtime Paid
- Life/work balance
- 6am-2pm or 12.30pm-8.30pm
- Every other weekend off
- Overtime Paid
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.