FULL-TIME or PART-TIME WORK
An experienced Grill chef / Chef de partie needed for a busy restaurant in Horsham.
You will be working alongside other catering staff.
Duties to include:
- Maintenance of stock control and rotation
- Food preparation according to standard recipes and schedules
- Consistency and presentation of food in timely manner
- Assisting with menu planning,ordering and deliveries when needed
- Maintaining high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
Shifts: Monday - Sunday (5/7 days rota)
Hour: 5:30 - 16:00, 12:00 - 23:00 or 16:00 - 23:00
Location: Horsham, parking on site, easy access from train station
This position is a temporary part-time or full-time but can become temp to permanent for the right candidate. Permanent salary to be discussed with the client directly.
In return we offer:
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday
- Additional work
- Permanent role
- Hygiene Level 2 training*
*We can facilitate this service for you, fees apply.
In case of interest, please APPLY!