Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Governance & Board Support Advisor to provide efficient and effective Governance assistance and administration support to the Governance Team.
- To ensure efficient administration of board and committee meetings including effective and timely Board paper production, management of agenda planning with the EDT Lead, report collation and quality control, production and circulation to Board members, managers and relevant stakeholders.
- To act as lead contact officer for designated companies within the Group structure including attendance at meetings, production of accurate minutes and action lists, and follow up on required outcomes
- To provide all logistical arrangements for Board and Committee meetings including the co-ordination of venue and catering requirements and all associated administration.
- To develop a rolling schedule of meetings to ensure effective planning between meetings.
- To help develop strong Governance support and induction material for Board members through the development and maintenance of the Board Member Reading Room.
- Understand, support and implement effective governance services and processes in order to ensure compliance with company law and other legal obligations upon the Group, including company secretariat, regulatory returns, data protection, formal record keeping requirements, and provide advice on decision making processes and other aspects of good governance practice.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of providing Governance and Committee services including agenda preparation and minute taking.
- It is essential that the candidate will have experience of Board member support and development services.
- Experience in working in a highly confidential environment
- Experience of using Board App systems for electronic Board meeting management
- Demonstrable experience of research, writing, and interpretation and communication skills, with evidence of critical and logical thinking and ability to present cohesive arguments and make recommendations.
For any further detail please contact Albert Diaz 0151 2274400