Our client is a busy garden centre in Farnham. They are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Assistant to join their team. You’ll be working in a high volume fast paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an environment that offers straight day shifts. The job requires you to work 5/7 days, working every other weekend. Hours are roughly 9am-5pm, so it means you’ll have evenings off.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work on the tills
- Some food preparation
- Serving customers and providing excellent customer service
- Cash handling
- Clear tables
- Maintaining Health and Hygiene
- Previous experience working in catering or retail
- Good personal presentation and customer service skills
- Willingness to get involved and work alongside your team
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Barista trained preferred but not essential
Rewards and Benefits
- 2 days off (work/life balance)
- Straight shifts
- Paid overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Day times only
To Apply - Simply click the ‘Apply’ button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.