Derbyshire - All Areas
Temporary ad hoc shifts
Blue Arrow are the leading recruitment agency in the UK for Catering and Hospitality talent. We are looking to recruit GENERAL ASSISTANTS to support our clients in all areas of Derbyshire.
Do you have previous experience of working as a general assistant, catering assistant, or kitchen porter in a restaurant environment? Are you looking to build your current hours for an extra income? Or maybe your looking for a job that suits your current commitments and needs? Then look no further! Blue Arrow are looking for dedicated, reliable and passionate individuals to work on a temporary flexible ongoing basis.
Full UK Driving License is preferred, however majority of our Clients do have easy transport links, Shift times can vary from early mornings starting from 7am and also afternoon and weekend a shifts.
The main responsibilities:
- Serving food
- Clearing tables
- Occasional of bar serving
- Cash handling
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Kitchen duties e.g. pot washing and cleaning the kitchen
- Preparation of hot and cold food
- Working 5 days out of 7 including weekends and evening shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Working in different environments to gain extra skills
- Pension enrolment
- Flexible employee of the month
- Blue Arrow uniform available.
- Derby City Centre
- Castle Donington
- Level 1 food safety certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Level 1 health and hygiene certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Full UK driving license ideal but not essential as there are bus routes
- Safety shoes, due to health and safety regulations.
- Enhanced DBS certificates dated within the last 12 months, (this can gain extra shifts within schools and care homes.)
- Flexibility with working evenings and occasional weekends.
- Flexibility of travel arrangements i.e. bus routes
- Previous experience of working within a similar role