General Assistants (Enhanced DBS required for schools and care homes x5)
Temporary - Full time and Part time positions available.
Part time - this would be suitable for flexible and casual work to fit around your current needs and commitments.
Full time- this would be suitable for anyone looking for full time work with the option of flexible work too.
Do you have experience of working within a care home or school environment as a general catering assistant? Do you hold an up to date Enhanced DBS that is on the updated service? Are you looking for extra hours? Are you available to start IMMEDIATELY?
This role can offer flexibility of shifts, day time shifts, occasional weekends, and a weekly income! Majority of the clients locations are close to public transport links, which makes it easier to get to and from work.
- Serving food to customers and clients
- Assist with the preparation of food hot and cold
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- Cash handling
- Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Washing and storing of kitchen equipment, dishes and glasses
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role
Requirements and skills:
- Previous contract catering experience as a general assistant
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 1 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Level 1 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Ability to work under pressure
- UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there is bus routes available
- An in date Enhanced DBS ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
- Able to start immediately ideally but not essential.
Benefits and rewards:
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Great public transport links
- Double time on bank holidays
So if you think this is just what you’re looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.