Temporary - Full time and Part time positions available.
We have an exciting job opportunity that has become available, we are looking for GENERAL ASSISTANTS to support our client within the Castle Donington area of Derbyshire. It will be working on site within the canteen, the shifts will be night shifts from 7pm till 3am.
Are you looking for a job that can suit your commitments and needs as well as having a good weekly income? Does earning £420 a week sound good? Then we want to hear from you!
With the fantastic bus routes available, flexible hours/days, and fantastic clients, we have roles to suit your current needs and requirements. Shift patterns can offer night time shifts from 7pm until 3am, potential weekend shifts.
Key information and benefits:
- Mainly Monday to Friday shifts – potential weekends on offer too.
- Holiday entitlement
- Flexible work
- Working in different environments to gain extra skills
- Pension enrolment
- Flexible employee of the month
- Blue Arrow uniform available.
- Serving food
- Clearing tables
- Cash handling
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Kitchen duties e.g. pot washing and cleaning the kitchen
- Preparation of hot and cold food
- Level 1 food safety certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Level 1 health and hygiene certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Referencing information without any gaps.
- Full UK driving license ideal but not essential as there are bus routes
- Safety shoes, due to health and safety regulations.
- Must be able to work night shifts.
- Flexibility with working occasional weekends.
- Flexibility of travel arrangements i.e. bus routes
- Previous experience of working within a similar role