General Assistants – Burnaston Derby
Temporary - Full time
We have an exciting job opportunity that has become available, we are looking for GENERAL ASSISTANTS to support our client within the Burnaston area. It will be working on site within the canteen, the shifts will be night shifts from 10pm till 5am/5.30am.
Are you looking for a job that can suit your commitments and needs as well as having a good weekly income? Does earning £420 a week sound good? Then we want to hear from you!
Due to the location you will need to have your own transport to and from the site, as there are no bus routes available.
- Serving food to customers and clients
- Assist with the preparation of food hot and cold
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- Cash handling
- Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Washing and storing of kitchen equipment, dishes and glasses
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role
Requirements and skills:
- Previous contract catering experience as a general assistant
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 1 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Level 1 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Ability to work under pressure
- UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there is bus routes available
- An in date Enhanced DBS ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
- Able to start immediately ideally but not essential.
Benefits and rewards:
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Great public transport links
- Double time on bank holidays
If this is something for you CLICK APPLY TODAY!