Working various shifts from Monday to Sunday early shift starting at 7am and late shift starting at 12pm and working until 8.30pm
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
- Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
- Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked.
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Helping to serve meals to customers
- Counter service
- Waiting on tables
- Pay progression
- Weekly pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
We have various vacancies available so for more information or to apply please submit your CV online.