You will be working with a brand leader who offers all the benefits you would expect from a national company:
- Good rates
- Plenty of work
- Flexible working
- Ongoing positions
- Paid holidays & Blue Benefits scheme
- Working with a top agency
- Previous experience of working in catering.
- Flexible approach to work, hours and location
- Able to adapt to working in different environments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Willing to undertake a DBS check (ESSENTIAL)
Apply now, quickly and easily, using the button below. ...