A fantastic opportunity to join the team in this luxurious country house hotel on the borders of Windsor. It’s an idyllic place for a romantic retreat and a favourite with families seeking a relaxing break with a dash of adventure.
They are currently looking for a Food and Beverage Service Manager to join their team.
You will need to be of a strong 5* banqueting background with ability to throw yourself in to other food and beverage areas within the hotel. Reporting to the Events Manager, you will be running shifts with your own team whether it be a Wedding, Christening or a private function.
The ideal Candidate:
- Are full of Passion and are willing to go the extra 'furlong'.
- Have Personality and are 3 G stars - Genuine, Generous, Groomed.
- Like Working Together and 'muck in' together.
- Respect and embrace the 4 Ps - People, Planet, Product and Profit.
- Strive for Innovation and are open to work in 240 acres with no boundaries for ideas.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holidays per year including bank holidays
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Recognition schemes
- Recruit a friend bonus
- Occupational Health Advice
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free nights at Dorchester Collection hotels
- F&B discounts in UK hotels
ACT NOW: To apply for this role simply click the ‘Apply´ button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.