*Live in accommodation available if needed*
A boutique hotel near Lymington are recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager Assistant & F&B Supervisor paying up to £20k+TIPS & at a Restaurant Manager Assistant paying up to £23k+Tips.
They serve fresh, locally sourced food and can cater for weddings and other events. The successful candidate will oversee the smooth running of the award winning restaurant and will work a 5 out of 7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Restaurant Manager Assistant & F&B Supervisor responsibilities:
- Hands on Management of the restaurant
- Assist in the smooth running of other F&B departments
- Run shifts and be customer focused
- Manage and train the team
- Handle customer queries and complaints
Restaurant Manager Assistant & F&B Supervisor requirements:
- Experience as F&B Supervisor or Restaurant Manager in a quality hotel or restaurant
- A strong leader with excellent communication skills
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Sound financial acumen
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- A salary of £20k-£23k
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.