Temporary – ongoing – Temp to Perm
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES to support our client in the Hilton area of South Derbyshire.
We are currently looking for experienced Operatives. Working within a busy and diverse production facility.
Our client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to support their site in Hilton. Our Client can offer 40 hours a week, working Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm. Our client is a family run business and hard work will be rewarded! We are looking for someone who is hard working, great attitude towards work, experience on working on a busy production line, and must be able to get to Hilton.
This role can offer ongoing work, Monday to Friday work, full time hours, and a weekly income! As this particular client is situated in the Hilton areas of South Derbyshire.
Our Client is located close to the We currently do have candidate on site that doesn’t drive as there are bus routes available for the times of the shifts.
- General Warehouse Duties
- Working on a busy production line
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading goods onto vehicles
- Checking stock
- Manual handling
- Packaging the product for distribution
- Flexible shifts
- Family run business
- On site car parking
- Bus stop near the site
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Previous experience within the Production/warehousing environment
- Hardworking and reliable
- must not have asthma or breathing difficulties
- Must be able to get to Hilton
- Must be polite and friendly.
- Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
- UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
- Able to start immediately
So if you think this is just what you’re looking for then click APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.