Blue Arrow Derby are looking to add to our fantastic team of Bar Tenders to work predominantly at a conference, wedding and hotel venues This is a role that would suit people looking for flexible work around other commitments, such as studies, child care or even just another job!
Sound Good? Let’s make sure…
The working hours
The working hours will generally be evening based due to the nature of the venue however there will be requirements in that day time as well. The working hours will always be discussed with you ahead of you accepting the assignment.
If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great! Castle Donington is only 20 minutes away from the nearest City. If you currently don’t have your own access to transport don’t worry! There is a 24 hour bus link (skylink) which can get you to work for all times of the day.
The working environment
The main location you will be working at is a hotel venue. The venue is well looked after and provides a pleasant work place for all, especially working for a Fantastic catering and hospitality team.
Why should you apply?
- Flexible work around your current commitments
- Weekly pay
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Automatic entry to Blue Arrow ‘Superstar of the month’ award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Never earn less than £7.83 p/h regardless of your age
Some of the general duties will range from;
- Pouring pints
- Preparing and making cocktails
- Glass collecting
- Glass washing
- Maintaining bar top areas
- Preparing hot beverages i.e all styles of
- Clearing tables
- Waiting work when required
- Drink service
- Clear up post event
If this sounds like a role that would suit you, don’t hesitate, apply now!