Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: CEO
Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 or 8.30 – 17.30 (office based two days a week, plus one hour per day availability for 3 non office days per week)
Due to rapid growth within the FX business, Infinox Capital Limited are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant will be responsible for the administrative management of the office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. They will be exceedingly well organized and flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people, programs and projects. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
This position requires frequent multi-tasking, prioritisation and flexibility, as well as dealing with internal and external clients. Working in the heart of the City in a fast paced sector, across markets in EMEA, Asia Pacific and LATAM.
· Assist the CEO with their daily schedules, to include diary management, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.).
· Provide general administrative support to the Senior Management Team to include:
o Receiving and interacting with visitors;
o Answering and managing incoming calls;
o Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal;
o Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.);
o Drafting correspondence and presentations;
o Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings; and
o Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
o Maintain general Health and Safety in the office, including registered first aiders, accident reporting and fire evacuation procedures.
· Pro rata annual salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
· 25 days annual leave pro rata to working pattern.
· Discretionary bonus based on Company and personal performance.
Skills and experience
· Prior Corporate experience within Financial Services or similar Blue Chip corporation (preferred).
· Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills.
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritise competing demands in order to meet deadlines.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Gmail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google drive).
The successful candidate will be:
· Committed to, and enthusiastic about the vision of Infinox
· A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritise and organise individual and group activities and processes.
· Outgoing, straightforward and creative
· Able to work independently and take initiative, results orientated.
· An adaptable, flexible problem solver
· Team focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers and listening to and respecting others.
· A person who represents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
· Able to work independently and take initiative.