Do you want a chance to join our agile team of consultants, planners, engineers and designers? Here at Amey Consulting, we specialise in intelligent interventions rooted in practical thinking. Our thinking is cutting edge, our approach is practical and we are all united by our desire to champion the infrastructure around us. Uniquely, our plans and designs developed by our expertise in delivery. We are passionate about infrastructure and dedicated to providing solutions for our clients – transforming how transport, utilities, property and public assets perform, day in, day out.
With significant projects including, The Transpennine Route Upgrade, Brent Cross Redevelopment, HS2, Midland Mainline and the very exciting KeoilisAmey Partnership with Transport for Wales, you can meet the extensive Rail Design teams and discuss these projects in detail.
York: 4pm – 7pm (30th January 2019)
Manchester: 4pm – 7pm (31st January 2019)
Birmingham: 4pm - 7pm (6th February 2019)
Submit your details to receive further information on the opportunities at Amey Consulting & the Recruitment Day. If you are unable to attend, please submit your CV for future consideration. This evening is geared toward candidates with experience in Rail Engineering or similar industries.
Please reference “Mummy Jobs” in your application.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced hire (1+ years) with a strong engineering or design background.
- An ambitious individual who is interested in highly technical and varied projects in Rail.
Why Amey Consulting?
- Our work makes a difference in the daily lives of almost everyone in the UK. And our people are the driving force behind this success; passionate about seeing our cutting-edge contributions played out in the real world.
- Our 3,000 strong team is an ambitious one: together we work hard to succeed both as individuals and as a business.
- We’ll ask you to help us improve and innovate, and in return, we’ll help you develop and grow. So your success becomes our success.
- We’ll do everything we can to help you achieve your goals - whatever these may be - at every stage of your career. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
- No matter where life takes you, Amey will support you. Flexible working arrangements available to suit you as an individual.