- Using spray cleaners
- Cleaning hard floors with mops or electric floor cleaners
- Using vacuum cleaners or carpet cleaners
- Cleaning toilet and bathroom areas
- Cleaning around patients in their hospital beds.
You'll do with routine cleaning which needs to be done on a daily or weekly basis as well as emergencies such as spills. You may also carry out regular, planned deep cleaning on a monthly basis.
Hospital Cleaners need to:
- Be physically fit
- Follow instructions and procedures
- Pay attention to detail
- Work as part of a team
- Take responsibility for their own work
- Be able to work unsupervised (once trained)
- Be organised
- Be able to work within a team
In order to start you do need a DBS (criminal record check), if you have one great - if not do not worry as long as you are happy to pay for it yourself we can process a DBS for you.
This position is for a immediate start, so please apply online and once you have done so call the Blue Arrow Romford Branch on 01708753000.
Thank you for your time.