£8.00 - £8.95 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay, Superstar reward scheme
Blue Arrow Bristol
0117 929 9449
16 days ago
Hours: Mon to Sun - 1530-1900
Our Client is a Mental Health Trust based in a Local Hospital. They require evening general cleaning Assistant to work alongside their own growing team
Special Requirements: DBS Check
General Cleaning Assistants will be expected to demonstrate a flexible attitude to their work to meet the needs of the service. General Cleaning Assistants support the Nursing Staff to provide an appropriate environment for Patient care. Cleaning of all Ward/Departmental areas as per specifications/schedules, Receipt of chilled meals/stores, checking for quantity, quality and signing for all goods received. To ensure the correct storage and rotation of chilled meals and stores, Preparation, service and clearing up of Patients drinks, Washing by machine all crockery, cutlery and utensils used. Cleaning of all hotel services equipment used within the food distribution chain.
Minimum criteria of all candidates wishing to apply for this role.
1. Physically fit
2. Able to commit to work for 3 months minimum
3. Conversational English
4. Experience in cleaning or catering assistant work
5. Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
6. Proof of address
7. Employers reference of 5 years continuous employment OR 2 personal references of 3 years or more
8. A CV with full working history since education with any and all gaps explained
Click apply today or call Benjamin @ Blue Arrow Bristol. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.