The role is 5 days per week working between the hours of 8am 4pm – however you may be required to work your shift between 6am-10pm
The role includes the following duties; however, you may be placed to work in one specific area:
- Logging large volume document intakes through hand held scanners and spreadsheets
- Preparing bar codes for document batches to ensure tracking is logged correctly
- Guillotining large volume documents in preparation for batching
- Batching documents ready for scanning (Inserting client specific headers, removing staples, inserting toggles for colour production)
- Operating large volume speed scanners
- Keying and/or Indexing Documentation following Scanning
- Carrying out regular quality control inspections and investigating queries
- Excellent hand to eye co-ordination
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of coping in fast paced environments
- 100% standard expectations with no margin for error
- A team player attitude
The roles are temporary for approx 6 months and we are ideally looking for candidates to commit to the full length of the contract, with start date of 3rd or 7th January 2019.
There are immediate starts and all applicants will be subject to a DBS basic disclosure and a basic credit check.