The role oversees a team of 4 which includes the Mail Room, Records Management, and Print Facilities. This set up is based on site for a leading accountancy firm.
This is a permanent role, working Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Salary £22,000-£24,000 depending on experience
- Currently holding a Management or Supervisory position
- Advanced communication skills - the ability to liaise at all levels of the Company
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Ability to oversee the completion of various tasks with multiple deadlines
- Excellent Customer Service
- To deliver on the high expectations set by Senior Management
- Enthusiastic, able to motivate others - to lead by example
- Provide MI for monthly meetings
- Proven success in staff development and training
- Proactive, flexible and reliable
- To work as "One Team"
- To continue running a well established and successful office
The successful candidate will need to be 'hands on’ when leading the team, be proactive and confident in client communication.
This role would suit someone who already has leadership experience and who is looking to develop, be involved in projects and site improvements.