The Strategy and Experience Lead is a key role within the team with oversight across the portfolio of digital products who can work in London or Norwich. The role holder will take inputs such as external trends and insight, marry with customer understanding and business strategy and set the direction for the portfolio of global digital products. In addition, key decisions such as the role of new technologies and experiences – such as voice and chatbots – will be driven by this team given a clear understanding of the opportunities and benefits presented.
With a view across the product suite, the Digital Product Strategy and Experience lead will be responsible for the smooth, prioritised and successful management of a portfolio of optimisation tests. The role will also importantly link closely with the customer experience teams in markets to understand the collective and different reactions, performance and needs of Aviva’s global customer base.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting strategic direction and alignment across the digital portfolio
- Oversight of individual product roadmaps - advising Digital Product Owners
- Setting the principles for customer experience for Aviva globally
- Gathering external insight related to competitors, technology and customer trends.
- Gathering internal insight – Voice of Customer from markets
- Factory product point person on new ideas, propositions/ link to innovation
- Strategy and planning across new opportunities and experience – such as voice and virtual assistants
- Setting and overseeing a common framework for measurement of customer satisfaction – linking global markets
- Ensuring broader view through effective benchmarking of external competitors and industries
- Driving continuous optimization and learning through ongoing and consistently integrated experimentation / testing (MVT and A/B)
- Providing a clear link and perspective on new innovations and the suitability within the portfolio
We believe the successful candidate will:
- Have strong, proven and related experience in customer success, strategy development, and (ideally) customer journey designing
- Previous experience in product management
- Ideally have working knowledge of cross-channel experience (incl contact centre/ operations)
- Have the ability to work with senior stakeholders across the business
- Have a strong background in Ecommerce/ web development
- Have the ability to balances the strategic with the day-to-day.
- Be naturally progressive – not afraid to test and learn
Have strong people management skills - sets clear direction, sells benefits to gain commitment
- Have broad working knowledge of customer segmentation methodology, lifecycle methodologies, engagement analysis and interactive marketing and approaches to personalization
- Have thorough understanding of online performance marketing and web based metrics include online media and website analytics
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact us directly
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on 0117 928 4420