Norwich, York, London
Come and join the Digital Run, Assurance and Dev Ops Team within our Digital organisation. We are defining the way our global teams will support applications in production and ensuring we drive quality into our products and resolve issues quickly to ensure our customers have the best online experience possible from Aviva, this is key to the success of Aviva’s ambition to be a Fintech company and a digital leader in the industry.
ROLE DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a smart and motivated Production Reliability Analyst with an eye for detail that cares passionately about ensuring that new Digital Services are delivered to the high standards Digital strive for and our customers expect.
You’ll sustain our culture of continuous improvement both from a process and technical perspective. You will have a good knowledge of internet operations and technologies and a desire to work with a different range of stakeholders.
The role holder is expected to be able to adapt and work in collaboration with diverse teams and build relationships with the wider range of stakeholders to manage issues and drive improvements to our estate. These include:
- Implement the defined Operational Acceptance process on new services into Global Digital CIO to ensure timely delivery, whilst maintaining service quality
- Testing the delivery of new services against IT Controls to ensure effective use of the Operational Acceptance process
- Testing existing services against IT Controls to ensure compliance
- Identifying potential improvements via Operational Acceptance process or IT Control testing assessment and working with key stakeholders to implement
- Deliver reports and additional management information to support wider business management processes and continuous service improvement
- Ensuring a clear focus on the customer during Operational Acceptance gating processes and IT Controls assessment
- Building relationships with Change Delivery teams to ensure early engagement on change projects and compliance to agreed standards
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Attention to detail and instinctively curious
- Understanding operational management processes and procedures within a business
- Strong stakeholder management and adaptable communication skills – able to communicate equally effectively to colleagues from multiple disciplines
- Working collaboratively with a wide range of internal teams and suppliers
- Manage multiple activities and prioritise effectively, responding to short deadlines where necessary
- Understanding of IT Control framework and principles (AND ORCM)
- Appreciation of Agile change delivery methods and a technical background would be useful
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud technologies would be advantageous
- Working in a fast paced and start up / ambiguous environment
- Experience in a similar business with a significant digital presence
- Build and maintaining relationships with global teams
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience in Project engagement and delivery
CAPABILITIES AND STRENGTHS
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Self motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Planning and Organising
What will you get for this role?
- Salary up to £40,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact us directly
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
Contact details: Vicky Gianre on 0117 928 4420 or email@example.com