Digital Marketing technology (Adobe) Change Manager
Insurance is ripe for disruption and that is what we are doing here at Aviva. We are transforming the way customers engage with our products and services and becoming a “Digital First” organisation.
We are looking for strong experienced Project Managers to join our Digital Change community. Aviva Project Managers are accountable for the end to end (iterative) delivery of agile Digital outcomes to support timely, high quality incremental business outcomes. They lead and support their project team through agile deliveries and manage the expectations of stakeholders.
As a Project Manager at Aviva you will get involved in the shaping and leadership of a variety of Content Management system (CMS) implementation projects, with significant scope and impact. You will be accountable for the management, governance and delivery of end to end change assignments including scoping, planning, financial and benefit reporting and will be required to display exemplary leadership behaviours aligned to the Aviva Values and be seen as a role model by your colleagues.
As part of our global change team you may be working across our international teams in Europe, Asia and Canada to deliver digital CMS projects. Therefore experience of working outside of the UK and with other markets would be an advantage as well as the ability to travel.
Key skills required
- Strong leadership, negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to lead and pro-actively support fast-paced multidisciplinary teams.
- Project Management experience, ideally within financial services environment (but not a pre requisite)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience of managing CMS implementation projects, within large complex organisations.
- Ability to work within a fast pace environment
- Experience of managing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation projects
- Digital/e-commerce experience
- Any previous experience of Agile methodologies, tools and techniques e.g. Jira and Confluence would be beneficial.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary from £40,000 dependant on experience
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on 0117 928 442 or