The Venue is a Rum based bar, made up of a large 1 floor, 3 bar space with a beautiful outside terrace complete with a bandstand in the centre of our courtyard to really get the fiesta started.
The brand is totally unique. Designed around great food, proper drinks, live music and loads of salsa, we are dedicated to keeping the heat up long after the sun has gone down and carrying on until it rises again. Our food is a melting pot and fusion of flavours from Spain, Mexico and South America, cooked up in dishes inspired by the backstreet bars of Havana. Our drinks are for lovers of rum, drinkers of cerveza and spirit connoisseurs. We are the cantineros of Cuba, and now you have the chance to be part of the story.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for us…?
- ‘Sunday Times’ top 100 companies to work for – 9 years running.
- Best Employer finalists 2016
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 85 % of our managers have been promoted internally
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and most recently Las Vegas!