Salary £24,000 - £26,000 + 30% Bonus
The group are looking for a Deputy Manager to join the team in this great site.
The venue is located on the river just up from the train station with plenty of walk in trade.
Recently undergoing a full venue refurbishment in April; with 2 floors, 4 bars and 3 large outside areas, This place has it all!
The venue has been delivering Six figure revenue weeks throughout the summer, and with a busy student return and freshers approaching, this is an exciting opportunity to join the team in one of the companies top leading sites.
You will be an organised manager who is passionate about standards and growing a business. You must be determined to drive results through a large team and be able to maintain our Fun value in a fast-paced environment.
Key areas are developing peak trade, executing an Amazing Customer Experience & focusing on driving the food business.
This is a great opportunity for a current Deputy or senior Assistant ready for their next career challenge.
The ideal Deputy Manager will come from a branded background & have experience within both the wet and dry sides of the business. As a Deputy Manager within our business you will be given your own KPIs and personalised development plan. You will have been in an Assistant or Deputy Manager role for at least 12 months, preferably within a branded business, and you will have had access to the financial aspects of running a site. You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
Vision: to be the world's best loved bar brands
Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for?...
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
- "Sunday Times" top 100 companies to work for – 9 years running
- The Publican's 'Best Employer' Finalists 2016
- Casual Dining Restaurant and Pubs Awards "Employer of the Year" Finalists 2017
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 75% of our managers have been promoted internally
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual