I am seeking a strong Deputy Manager to lead the team at this beautiful destination pub in Hampshire. It has a great location and coupled with the companies signature food and service this is a great management opportunity for an aspiring General Manager of the future.
- Role: Assistant Manager
- Location: Woolhampton, Berkshire
- Salary: £25,000 package
- Passionate about offering great service.
- A lover of all things food & drink.
- A confident decision maker.
- Entrepreneurial & Ambitious.
- Experienced in a fresh food environment.
- A big personality and a fun-loving nature.
- Hands on with a 'can do' attitude.
- Being involved in food tastings and menu development.
- Choosing your own wine and beer line up.
- The opportunity to negotiate prices with suppliers.
- Developing and motivating the team.
- Helping to plan and market events.
- Driving quality standards and profitability.
- A competitive salary package plus tips
- Work/life balance - 48 hour contract
- Personal and career development opportunities
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Free food on shift
- Long service awards
- Child care vouchers
- Flexibility to move between pubs
- Most of all, a quality based environment that's fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way.
If you like the sound of this job ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.