£23000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: plus benefits
Blue Arrow Guildford Perms
about 1 month ago
As a Deputy Manager you are a key member of the pub management team and will be expected to support the Manager as the ‘right hand’ person in all aspects of sharing responsibility for the day to day running of the pub. The role is very hands-on and extremely varied encompassing people management and staff training, The Deputy Manager will have a genuine passion for great food and drink and of course, customer service.
The Pub is part of a larger group so there is plenty of scope to progress and move around to different Pubs.
Your main responsibilities as a Deputy Manager will include….
• Assist and deputise for the General Manager in the running of the pub
• Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
• Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
• Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job as a Deputy Manager
• Experience at deputy manager level ideally in pubs or restaurant environments, with a big focus on Food and Beverage.
• A dedicated and passionate team player with a forward thinking mentality
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
Rewards of being a Deputy Manager
Salary of up to £27,000 plus benefits
Chance to work and develop under the General Manager
Excellent working environment
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.