This stunning 49 bedroom country manor house in Hampshire is something quite spectacular. The menu is simple & elegant, and changes often to reflect seasonal produce.
This beautiful hotel have 400 acres of land where they have their own farm, their own vegetable gardens and plans to bring in bees and a dairy farm.
Everything about this hotel is classy and stylish, and is designed to make guests feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Deputy Head Housekeeper
- Hampshire, Hook
- Previous experience on similar position in luxury hotel is required
- High Customer Service Skills
- People Management and leadership skills
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within the hotel collection and 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentarily
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience required
- Proud of what they do and genuinely care.
- Have the ability to follow standards and procedures.
- Is willing to get stuck in and go the extra mile.
Please apply online or call Amy on 01635 34949