Mon-Fri (40 hours a week) - 30 minutes for lunch
Please note this is a full-time temporary on-going position supporting the a recent project for the client. There is also potential for this to be extended further / become a permanent opportunity.
£10.10 p/h / £21,000
Located at the East Midlands Airport, and would be easily commutable for drivers who live within the Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Leicestershire and Burton area. There is also 24 hour Sky link bus service for those travelling via Public Transport.
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity for candidates with previous customer service / administration experience to work within a great organisation. You would be working for part of the world's leading postal and logistics company. On-site facilities available, and free on-site parking is provided.
- Handling of customers clearance
- Liaising with customers and network contacts to the declaration stage
- Utilisation of the in house electronic data systems
- Facilitate clearance and to record all associated information
- Responding to customers enquiries electronically or by phone
- General administrative duties
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous admin experience is essential
- Proven, demonstrable skills in the area of organisation technology and communications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be efficient and self-motivated
- Pick tasks up quickly and efficiently
- Good use of initiative
We encourage applications to be made via the click apply button, so we can process your application.