This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established, market leading, highly successful technology business who partner with a long list of recognised world-wide prestigious brands.
You will have an essential role in an out of hours team taking in bound calls as the company expand their customer service offering to 24 hours per day.
- Role expected to start ASAP
- PLEASE NOTE – This is an out of hours role. You must be comfortable with night work.
- This is a temp to perm. Potential move to perm after 12 weeks temp.
- 40 hour week (4 on 4 off) – Working across 4 nights, 11 hours per night with 1 hour for lunch. This is followed by four days off. This does include weekends, but not every week.
- Shift from 20:30 – 07:30am (1 hour lunch)
- Answering customers queries both in writing and through the customer contact centre
- Assisting customers with queries in regards to electric vehicle charging points
- Accurately reporting and logging faults on electric vehicle charging points
- Listening to the customer’s needs and taking ownership to make sure those needs are met
- Exceeding customer’s expectations
- Providing information that is clear and accurate
- Passionate about customer service
- Technical minded
- Electrical or engineering background would be of benefit, but not essential
- Hands on approach
- Team player
- The desire to develop and progress
- Call Centre / Contact Centre experience
If you want to work in a company that can offer opportunities to learn, develop and enable you to build a career click apply today.
We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.