- Undertake administrative duties assisting with customer queries.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills whilst carrying out telephony duties.
- Work proactively as part of a team to manage fast paced workloads.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships.
- Support business development through constructive company feedback.
- Previous telephony experience is advantageous
- A passion for customer service
- Strong social skills
- Hard work ethic
- Experience within the banking sector is desirable but not essential
In return you will;
- Receive a weekly pay at a rate of £10.07 p/h
- Receive bespoke training with regular feedback
- Have opportunities for future career development.
- Have access to an onsite canteen
- Full time, 35hrs per week. Mon – Fri 8am-6pm shift patterns.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.