Location: Horsham, RH12
Salary: £17,000 - £18,500
Type: Permanent – Full time
Do you want an employer that values experience and is working to join the dots between yesterday and tomorrow? This could be just the right place for you. Are you a logical thinker that has experience in customer service? Handling this role will offer you the chance to use those skills and take control of the process from beginning to end.
If you believe you have all of the below requirements find out more by getting in touch today just hit the apply button it’s that simple.
- Excellent Customer Service experience.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Able to capture information with accuracy.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Gain understanding through effective questioning.
- Adhere to data protection laws.
- Have the ability to prioritise your own work load.
- Experience working in a telecoms environment.
- Able to deal tactfully with a wide range of people.
- Flexible can do attitude.
- Strong IT skills.
- Able to perform diagnostics and deliver a right first time service.
- Professional work ethic.
- Willingness to learn.