Over all job purpose
To provide an excellent customer experience for incoming and outbound contacts including at times being fully employed within a Call Centre environment. Working as part of our team you will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of demanding operational support procedures, using your own judgment to make decisions which impact on customer outcomes.
Through dealing with a range of external and internal customer enquiries you will be providing customer satisfaction by understanding what matters to the customer. We are looking for people who are proactive, self-motivated, keen to learn and show great attention to detail who want to work in an environment where the focus is on making the right business decisions for the customer.
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Hours of Work: 9.00am to 5.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9.00am - 1.00pm
Hourly Rate: £10.75
Duration: 3 Months +
- Deal with contacts from a variety of customers. Across a multiple range of Life, Pensions and Investment products, and systems - both processing and telephony - this can span across multiple product based communities within Insurance Customer Delivery
- Receives escalated complex investigations passed from Band A colleagues and also deals with complaints that can be handled on call without further investigation and will refer more complex complaints to Band C colleagues if more investigation is required
- Using your existing experience and the training we provide, you will carry out complex processes and deliver information or solutions to provide a quality service to customers.
- Contribute towards the customers overall satisfaction by responding effectively and empathetically to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided to customers is clearly understood escalating issues where appropriate to more senior colleagues.
- Whilst completing your daily role you will contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services we provide and the value we can build into our business.
- Provide coaching and support to less experienced colleagues as required making sure service and quality standards are met.
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues, escalating as appropriate.
- Provide technically accurate and compliant responses to customer enquiries
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements.
- Carry out routine and complex investigations to ensure resolution of customer queries and requests.
- Must demonstrate excellent knowledge of processes and procedures connected with relevant area.
- Must develop good business/market awareness.
- Create record and update customer data to ensure customer records are accurately maintained.
- Deliver a High Standard of service and meet required performance levels to prove this.
- Maintain and implement personal development plan in partnership with immediate manager.
- Complete performance management documentation in line with agreed time scales and in liaison with line manager.
- Compliance – to ensure that you understand and adhere to LBG Code of Responsibilities and where appropriate, comply with all relevant regulatory policies. This includes completion of any mandatory training and requirements.
- Must demonstrate good knowledge of TCF principles outlined by the FCA and conduct all conversations and actions to ensure a Fair Customer Outcome.
- Achieve all targets and Demonstrate competency in all skills
- Must be able to influence customers while ensuring adhering to a strictly no advice rule.
- Must be able to assess and discuss the impact of customer decisions.
- Excellent understanding of complaints and associated processes
- Able to interpret how the Policy impacts day to day role requirements & the delivery of consistent and fair customer outcomes.
- Knows when to take ownership and when to escalate the complaint (using the appropriate escalation process for business unit).
- Understands reportable and non-reportable complaints.
- Adheres to the complaint-related training requirements relevant to the role.
- Skills Required
1 years minimum Call Centre Experience
Financial experience desirable