Working Times:35 hours per week
Monday to Friday rotational shifts between 8:00am-8:00pm and some weekends.
Benefits: Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Instant access to online retail discounts
Are you looking to change your line of work? Do you have a clear credit and criminal record?
Would working for a large, well-known UK retail banking brand such as Lloyds Banking Group enhance the credibility of your CV?
If you’re a natural when it comes to talking to people and you’re the type of person who recognizes and appreciates excellent customer service, we may have the opportunity for you.
There are rotational shifts on offer and some weekend work, pay rates are higher for the less sociable hours, however we believe in matching the right person for the job instead of trying to make people fit working hours that don’t fit their lifestyle. So, if you’re interested in this job and have a regular pattern of hours that you can work, we’d love to hear from you as there are so many vacancies for your skills with Lloyds Banking Group over the next 5 months that we’re sure we can find something that suits you.
Career progression prospects are high if that’s what you’re interested but most important stability of income is on offer with these permanent positions and you’d be working with a fantastic employer.
No previous experience is necessary, just a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the web will hold you in good stead. Previous customer service experience is important but doesn’t have to be from a call centre background, if you’re used to dealing with customers face-to-face, you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor by phone.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks, you’d expect this though as a customer of banking services, you want to know that the people handling your calls can be trusted with people’s sensitive and personal data. Once you pass the vetting process, you have the chance to join a large, busy and friendly contact centre team, taking calls from a wide range of people and helping them resolve their queries. Whether customers call to transfer money, set up a standing order, or simply check their balance, you’ll be ready to provide a professional and helpful service, every time. And you’ll use your computer skills to record your results.
Your work environment is fairly easy to get to, with it being located on Pendeford Business Park, Wobaston Rd. The offices are service by a couple of bus stops within 200m on Burton Road or within 400m on Culwell Street (both off Wednesfield Road).
Wolverhampton St George's and The Royal metro stops on Bilston St are about 800m from the office. Alternatively you got Wolverhampton, Coseley or Bilbrook train stations all close-by from half a mile to 3.5 miles from the office.
Role Focused Skills
Manage inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to Lloyds Banking Group
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviors
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Support Lloyds Banking Group’s wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for Lloyds Banking Group customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Provide a high quality service to Lloyds Banking Group customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
- Excellent communication – oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group’s end to end goals
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & Clear criminal record
These roles will be advertised constantly for the next few months, so there’s plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.