Blue Arrow are recruiting Customer Service Advisers for a well-known banking group located in South Gyle, Edinburgh.
The office has on-site parking, easy public transport links and a canteen.
£9.73 per hour + overtime, flex cash and pay progression opportunities
8 week rotational shift pattern.
Monday to Friday between 7:00am - 8:00pm (shifts are 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 11am-7pm, 12pm-8pm).
1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00am – 2:00pm (when you work a Saturday you get time back during the week).
All candidates expected to work a mix of all shifts so full flexibility would be required.
- Telephony based role
- Dealing with new business banking customer queries
- Upselling of products
- Asking complex questions i.e. general information and probing to find further
- Moving information from one platform to another
- Inbound calls and outbound calls to obtain more information from customer if needed
- Taking information from the customer and ensuring it meets all required criteria (Anti Money Laundering etc)
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Previous customer service experience (telephony or face to face)
- IT proficient
- Enjoy speaking with customers and enhancing their customer journey
In return you will receive:
- Competitive pay rate
- Annual bonus
- Pay progressions
- Full, comprehensive training
- The chance to work for a highly reputable bank in the UK Financial Sector
If you are interested please apply online now.