Contract Term: Temporary (Ongoing)
Working Times: 35 hours per week
Variable shifts between 8am and 11pm over an 8 week shift cycle combining early and late shifts working 5 out of 7 days including some weekends.
Benefits: Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Casual dress code
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Are you looking for a stable income from a permanent position? Or perhaps working for a large well known UK retail banking brand like Lloyds Banking Group would enhance your CV.
Whatever you are looking for whether it is a steady income, job security or career development this opportunity has it all.
If you are a natural people person who is great at talking, enjoys helping and generally likes to make a difference to someone’s day then joining a friendly contact team managing inbound and outbound customer queries relating to accounts and products as a Customer Service Advisor may be the opportunity for you.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a Customer Service Advisor, your natural people skills are much more important in a role like this so just a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet would be great.
Don’t have any call centre experience? No problem, if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor especially with this fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support.
Your work location is easy to get to with it being on Cromac Place, BT2 2JB (Within the Gas Works). There are a couple of bus stops within a few meters of the site. Intercity buses 215 and 237 or local buses, 15, 30, 77, 513, 516, 518, 520 all service this location. This site features a fantastic work environment that includes leisure facilities and a great staff canteen area.
If you are looking to the future then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with Lloyds Banking Group, they are a fantastic employer who has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls and enquiries can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started taking calls from a wide range of people, helping them resolve queries; from setting up standing orders, checking balances, or transferring funds you will be ready to provide a professional and helpful service every time.
Being a Customer Service Advisor for Lloyds Banking Group:
You will build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations by managing customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group
Role Focused Skills
- Manage inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Build long-lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add.
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviors
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Support wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Provide a high quality service to customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
- Excellent communication – oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group’s end to end goals
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history and criminal record