This role will involve being on hand to answer calls from customers on the back of an important communication that will be sent out.
- Carry out a range of assigned telephony and administrative tasks, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Respond to queries/issues ensuring that customer requirements are clarified, referring to more senior colleagues where appropriate
- Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Demonstrate core values and behaviours as an active team member
- Telephony experience essential
- Banking/Pensions experience desirable
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships
If this role looks like something you would be interested in, please apply below!