We are currently looking to recruit for a Customer Service Administrator for our fantastic well-known client based in Alfreton.
Please note this position is on a temporary, full-time basis so applicants should be available for an immediate start or have a short notice period.
Salary: £9.23 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00-5:00pm) with 30 minutes for lunch
You will be working as a key member of the office within a great organisation. You will be supporting the Field Support team working alongside other administrators and management. We are looking for well organised administrator with excellent customer service and communication skills.
Candidates will need to have excellent attention to detail, be able to work well as part of a team as well as individually. You should be able to pick up tasks quickly, and have a good use of initiative due to the variety of tasks that will be expected of you.
- Data Entry
- Updating member records
- Investigating queries
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls
- Supporting Field Support Advisors
- General administrative duties - filing, photocopying and scanning
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous administration / customer service experience
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible to work additional hours if required
- Strong computer skills including with the MS packages - PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to show initiative
- Be efficient and self-motivated
Please click apply today.