Customer Interface Manager
Are you looking at enhancing your career? Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Customer Interface Manager for a well-known business who are recognised for excelling in their industry. You would be working for a sustainable, established company with a “Very good working atmosphere” and “Meaningful development opportunities.
We are looking for a candidate with Customer Service experience to manage a small team and provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the team. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, and to meet their expectations.
- A permanent position
- Monday to Thursday 08.30 – 17.00, Friday 08.30 – 15.30
- Working Monday to Friday
- “My manager is not only my boss, but first and foremost my coach.”
- “Employees are being valued and developed.”
- “Innovative thinking: many research projects with universities, companies and the country / EU.”
- “The company works sustainably.”
- You will Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets, analyse statistics and compile accurate reports and help to maintain an orderly work flow according to priorities.
- You will Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools, managing incoming calls and customer service enquiries and identifying customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- You will Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution, keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and archive documents.
- Experience working with SAP would be an advantage
- Experience within customer service support, knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritise and have a strong phone handling skills
- You must be able to manage your time efficiently and be confident at troubleshooting
- Able to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Homemade food type canteen and Costa Coffee
- Free Parking
- Working for a well-known, prestigious company
- Bus and train station within the town
- 15 minute drive from nearest city
- Free onsite parking
If you feel you have the skills required for this position; Click apply today
We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.