Location: Fort William, Highlands
Pay Rate: £8.75
Contract Term: 3 month contract
Make a difference in Customer Service
We are one of the UK's leading Rail Network and we want to become the best customer experience centre for customers and we're currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to become part of a successful team of Customer Advisers.
Are you able to offer high quality support to customers? Do you strive to resolve customer queries in a timely and satisfactory way? If so, we can support you to achieve your goals through excellent in-house training and personal support.
Are you the best person for this role?
We have been supporting customers and helping people with.....
We're looking for people who want to take part in this journey and make a real difference to our customers. No previous experience is required, but we would love to hear from you if you can demonstrate empathy and compassion when speaking with customers.
As a member of a friendly contact team your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Handle inbound customer queries relating to customer accounts and products.
- Carry out a range of processing tasks.
As part of this role you will:
- Provide a personalised, professional experience when responding to the customers using a variety of communication channels such as telephone, email and letter.
- Receive fully-paid training and support.
- Receive regular personal development one-to-one with your line manager
Is this job a good fit for You?
We would love to hear from you if you love working in a busy, fast -paced environment. Key skills we like to see are:
- Educated to a minimum of Standard Grade English (or equivalent)
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing nature
- Computer literacy skills.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and resolve customer enquiries in a time sensitive manner.
- A positive, resilient, assertive and professional nature.
- The ability to be flexible and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to work within a team setting with adaptable and interpersonal skills.
- Annual Bonus
- Weekly pay
- Access to Blue Arrows on-line training portal
- Immediate access to on-line retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow’s monthly Superstars recognition scheme
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- On-the-job training