Motofix is one of the UK’s leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from six locations within the Home Counties.
The Credit Controller will be part of a small finance team with a series of regular finance tasks and responsibilities which will need to be completed on a monthly, weekly & daily basis. General duties include monitoring sales ledger transaction processing, reconciliations and production of client statements.
The key role responsibilities
* Prepare and circulate client statements on a monthly (or weekly) basis
* Raising and processing through the accounts team credit notes as authorised by accountant
* Resolve S/Ledger queries by closely liaising with clients and bodyshop locations
* Respond to customer queries via phone/email etc.
* Check invoices and prepare invoice packs before despatch to clients via mail / mail etc.
* Maintain invoice return log and report on corrective action required to improve invoicing procedures
* Maintain credit control contact databases
* Chase debt as allocated by Credit Control Manager
* Daily postal duties- distribute branch post, frank & post branch mail
* Scanning and archiving of documents
* Overall responsibility of Owner to Pay A/C
* Assist as required in general office admin i.e. answering phones, health and safety and daily computer back-ups
Skills/Experience & Qualification
* 2 years book keeping / credit control experience
* Ability to plan, prioritise and organise
* Computer keyboard skills
* Previous automotive/Insurance Broker experience (preferred)
Organised - Demonstrates Tenacity - Team-working skills - Self-reliant - Positive and encouraging - Pays close attention to detail
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to Human Resources, by clicking the APPLY link below.