Representing a leading independent communications provider you will be working 37.5hrs per week, Monday-Friday at £9.50 per hour.
This is a temporary contract for 4 months with the possibility of going permanent.
- Ensuring timely processing of inter-company transactions
- Ensuring all items within suspense account are processed to correct customer account
- To support colleagues to ensure all payments received are processed to correct customer accounts
- To process self bill invoices onto sales ledger and ensure cash received
- Establishing communication with internal and external colleagues
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Excel skills essential
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good follow-up skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- A high energy level with creative problem solving abilities
- At all times demonstrate confidentiality, conscientiousness and trustworthiness
- Previous experience of processing inter-company transactions in a mid to high volume business an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience in basic accounts and sales ledger transactional processing required
- Previous experience using CRM and Sage 200 software is an advantage but not essential
You will be required to work 37.5hrs per week.
Shift patterns will be either 8.30am-5pm or 9am-5.30pm with an hour for lunch
Pay & Benefits:
Hourly rate of £9.50, free car parking, on site canteen and Employee benefits.
To apply please forward your CV using the link below.