There are over 900 children in care in Hertfordshire. Many of them need help from a foster carer or a permanent home in a stable and secure environment. We are looking for an experienced communications professional to support this hugely important area.
- Proven track record of planning and delivering communications.
- Experience of developing excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships across complex organisations, preferably within local government or a similar industry, and able to champion the communications service offer.
- An understanding of marketing techniques
- Fantastic writing and organisational skills
- Energetic, driven and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Develop and deliver high impact communications for the fostering and adoption team.
- Work closely with service departments to develop and implement the communications strategy to meet their department priorities, projects and organisation objectives.
- Liaise with Senior Campaigns Officers, Service Communications & Multi-Media Teams for specialised support on key campaigns.
- Provide support and advice to senior colleagues on all aspects of internal and external communications.
- Promote, protect and enhance the reputation
- Support organisational change and service delivery requirements with timely, appropriate and accessible communications
- Researching, writing and managing the production and distribution of a range of publicity materials.
If you think you have what is required and you are ready for a challenging yet rewarding role then please apply now.